Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Introductions

Hello and welcome!

I appear to have journeyed into the realm of a blogger. I have no idea whether anyone will read this, but in case you are, feel free to look around, leave comments, and come along for the ride.

I have a lot of projects on the go in my spare time, and people I know are sometimes asking how I do what I do. I thought I would use this space to take you through some of those projects, and give some insight into my processes. You can look forward to reading about how I design quests and levels, how I make music, and what goes into my writing - hopefully in an entertaining and fun manner!

Also, since this blog is somewhat new, look for a facelift in the future - I don't know about you, but this black isn't cutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment